Contoh Soal UAS, PAS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 7 Semester 1, Pilihan Ganda dan Uraian Beserta Jawaban
Berikut contoh soal Ujian Akhir Semester (UAS) atau Penilaian Akhir Semester (PAS) Bahasa Inggris kelas 7 semester 1 beserta kunci jawaban. Contoh soal UAS/PAS Bahasa Inggris kelas 7 ini terdiri dari 15 soal pilihan ganda dan 5 uraian. Soal dan kunci jawaban UAS/PAS Bahasa Inggris kelas 7 ini hanya untuk panduan orang tua dalam memandu proses belajar anak.
Diharapkan siswa dapat mengerjakan contoh soal UAS/PAS Bahasa Inggris kelas 7 ini terlebih dahulu sebelum menengok kunci jawabannya. 1. Aldo : Good afternoon, Maryam! How’s life? Sasti : Good afternoon Ali, Alhamdulillah, I’m very well. Thank you. By the way, where will you go? Aldo : I’ll pick up my mother. I must go now. … Maryam Sasti : Bye A. Not too bad b. How are you? c. Good night d. Good bye
2. Annisa: Why did not you call me last night? Dayu: …………………… I forget it. A. I am so sorry B. Yes, it is C. Good bye D. How are you 3. Yura : Hello, My name is Alea, …..? Jonny : Hi, my name is Jimmy Yura : Nice to meet you Jimmy Jonny : Nice to meet you Alea
A. Assalamu’alaikum b. Good morning c. What’s your name d. Where do you from 4. Leni: What is …………. ? Zahra: My name is Zeni A. Your name B. Her name C. His name D. Their name
5. Hello! There are five people in my family: My father or my dad, my ………….. or my mom, my elder brother, my liltle sister, and my self. My father is Mr. Rajali. He’s a teacher. My mother is Mrs, Kurnia. She is a nurse. My big ……… is Hasan. He is a student of SMA Perjuangan. My little ……… is Rosa. She’s still in kindergarten. The best answer for the paragraph above are? A. Sister, mother, brother B. Mother, brother, sister C. Father, mother, sister D. Brother, mother, sister
6. Anna: “Hi, James. How do you do? James: “Hello, Angel. How do you do? Anna: “It’s nice to meet you.” James: “. . . .” A. Nice to meet you too b. I’m glad you like me c. Yes, that’s right d. d. Am I ready nice? 7. Pay attention to the following expressions. Which expressions will you use to say thank is on the number…
(1) I think it’s already late a night (2) How are you doing? (3) Thank you so much (4) Thanks a lot (5) Have a nice day The correct greeting expressions are shown by numbers. . . A. (1) and (2) b. (1) and (3) c. (2) and (3) d. (3) and (4) 8. What do you say when we make mistake?
A. I am really sorry b. I am happy c. Forget me d. Never mind Would like to introduce myself. My name is Alysia Sandika. My nick name is Alysia. I am 10 years old. I am a student. I am from Bogor 9. Where does Alysia from?
A. Central Java b. West Java c. East Java d. Jakarta 10. Arrange the following sentences into a good order! 1. No, I have not 2. I am Ronald 3. Hi… have we meet before? 4. So, who are you? 5. Oh I am sorry … I am Roy
A. 1 2 3 4 5 B. 2 3 4 5 1 C. 3 1 4 2 5 D. 4 5 1 2 3 11. We should control …. words, because we may hurts our friends unconsciously. A. his b. your c. our d. my
Questions 12 – 13 Hi! My name is Mariana. These are my friends at school. Theirnames are Elizabeth and Helen. My favorite subject is Math and English. Math is at 8:30 on Monday. English is at 10:15 on Tuesday. Elizabeth’s favorite subject is History. History is at 9:15 on Wednesday. Helen’s favorite subject is art. Art is 12:00 on Friday. 12. What is Mariana’s favorite subject on Tuesday?
A. English B. History C. Math D. Art 13. “These are my friends at school.” The word my refers to …. A. the writer’s friend B. Elizabeth C. Mariana D. Helen 14. Male birds are usually more beautiful than female birds. The peacock is a good example. The male peacock is one of the most beautiful birds in the world. It is deep blue and green in color. Its long green tail feathers have eye spots. Each spot is green, black, and gold. In contrast, the peahen, a female peacock, is smaller. She is brown and green in color. The text tells us about …
A. bird B. animal C. peacock D. female bird 15. “These two mornings are very nice for Nancy”. The opposite of nice is …. A. interesting B. good C. bad D. annoying
1. Complete the dialogue. Anang: … is that girl? Azis : She’s my only sister. Anang: Do you have any brothers? Azis : No. There are only two … in my family. A. who b. children 2. Complete the dialogue Fanny : I want to send a letter. I … an envelope … a stamp. Do you have any? Her sister : Sure. Here you are. Fanny : Thanks.
A. need b. and 3. Arrange these words into a good sentenc es! A. My is father Thomas
B. Vivi Syta beautiful are smart and girls. A. My father is Amir B. Vivi and Syta are smart girls.
Text for no. 4,5 Hello, my name is Pratita. I am from Indramayu. I live in kertasemaya, on Jalan bayem . To be precise, I live at 2 Jalan mangku bumi. 4. Who is the name of the girl?
5. Where does she live? 4. Her name is Pratita 5. She lives in Jalan Ahmad Yani
Artikel ini hanya ditujukan kepada orang tua untuk memandu proses belajar anak. Sebelum melihat Jawaban: contoh soal UAS/PAS, siswa harus terlebih dahulu menjawabnya sendiri, setelah itu gunakan artikel ini untuk mengoreksi hasil pekerjaan siswa. Artikel ini merupakan bagian dari
KG Media. Ruang aktualisasi diri perempuan untuk mencapai mimpinya.